From: Mr. X. on
Hello.
In VB.NET 2008.
I have dataGridView.
Which event occurs when changing data row value.
(Not all the times I am changing the value via the dataGridView directly.
There are also values that are changed directly via the datatable object.
I need a general method, please.
dataGridView is connected to BindingSource).

Thanks :)
From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
In general you should avoid changing values using a datagridview, that is
the client area, you would use the object which is the datasource of the
bindingsource.
I understand from your other messages it is a datatable but it can be any
collection.

Just keep that as a general rule, never change, using code a value of a
control direct, which can also be affected by a user.

From: Mr. X. on
I didn't explain myself well enough.
Indeed I am changing the dataTable, directly or indirectly.
What I do is :
I have a datagrid, and there is a button on the datagridView that show a
dialog box, which I can change extra columns, which are not seen on the
datagridView.
That's not the problem.
I need to catch the event when something is changed on dataSet, and there
are many events (on dataGrid, BindingSource),
and I don't know which one should I use.

Need help, please.

Thanks :)