From: Mr. X. on
In VB.NET 2008 (VS 2008) I see I can change the state of an unChanged
column,
but for detached column - I cannot change the state.

Dim objRowV As DataRowView
Dim objRow As DataRow

objRowV = myBindSource.Current
objRow = objRowV.Row
objRow("my_column") = 123

objRow.SetAdded() ' **** this line troughs an exception. ****

.... How can I handle this case ?

Thanks :)

From: Armin Zingler on
Am 10.04.2010 15:00, schrieb Mr. X.:
> In VB.NET 2008 (VS 2008) I see I can change the state of an unChanged
> column,
> but for detached column - I cannot change the state.
>
> Dim objRowV As DataRowView
> Dim objRow As DataRow
>
> objRowV = myBindSource.Current
> objRow = objRowV.Row
> objRow("my_column") = 123
>
> objRow.SetAdded() ' **** this line troughs an exception. ****
>
> .... How can I handle this case ?
>
> Thanks :)

The state "Added" means it has been added to the datatable.
Add it to a datatable and it's state will be "Added".

Otherwise it's just an existing datarow.

--
Armin
From: Mr. X. on
Well, thanks. It works.