From: Mr. X. on
In VB.NET (VS 2008),
I want easily create my new class or win-form, and make it as a template,
so I can easily use and create new forms / classes based on that template.

Thanks :)
From: Tom Shelton on
On 2010-04-03, Mr. X. <nospam(a)nospam_please.com> wrote:
> In VB.NET (VS 2008),
> I want easily create my new class or win-form, and make it as a template,
> so I can easily use and create new forms / classes based on that template.
>
> Thanks :)

What is your question exaclty? How do do it?

You design your form. Then, you inherit other forms from that form. That's
the basic answer. There are things to consider if you want subclasses to
handle events or override behavior... But, for the most part it's just a
question of inheritance.

--
Tom Shelton
From: Armin Zingler on
Am 03.04.2010 05:47, schrieb Mr. X.:
> In VB.NET (VS 2008),
> I want easily create my new class or win-form, and make it as a template,
> so I can easily use and create new forms / classes based on that template.

As Tom says, or menu File -> Export template:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/tsyyf0yh.aspx

--
Armin
From: Mr. X. on
How can I remove that template after creating it ?

Thanks :)

From: Armin Zingler on
Am 29.04.2010 22:24, schrieb Mr. X.:
> How can I remove that template after creating it ?

Should be sufficient to remove the Zip file in
My documents\Visual Studio 2008\Templates\ProjectTemplates

--
Armin