From: mp on
If i have a runtime exception occur while debugging it tells me the line
number of the error
i haven;t figured out how to get them to show in the ide yet?
i tried looking in the help, but am still waiting for it to open while i
write and send this!

From: mp on
nevermind, the help file finally opened, found it
thanks
mark

"mp" <nospam(a)Thanks.com> wrote in message
> If i have a runtime exception occur while debugging it tells me the line
> number of the error
> i haven;t figured out how to get them to show in the ide yet?
> i tried looking in the help, but am still waiting for it to open while i
> write and send this!

Pages: 1
Prev: regex evaluator
Next: Multiple setup projects