From: eBob.com on
I'm not the OP but I want to say thank you. I thought icons were supposed
to be there somewhere but I hadn't been able to find them.

Thanks, Bob

From: Saga on

"eBob.com" <fakenameGOOD4(a)YOUtotallybogus.com> wrote in message
> I'm not the OP but I want to say thank you. I thought icons were supposed
> to be there somewhere but I hadn't been able to find them.

Did you find them? I ask because if I recall correctly, installing
the icons when VS is installed is optional. Worst case, they'll
be in the install disks.

Also, Google using frase: ico icons. Depending on compatibility
with your dev. environment you may be able to use the icon
files that contain icons of various sizes and types. If using VB6
a safe bet is to use only ICO files whose size is around 766 bytes,
but others may be compatible.

Regardless of dev. environment, you'll know if the ico file is
compatible when you try to apply the icon to your project.
Regards, Saga