From: Sobhan.Vezzu on
Hi All,

In our project we need to burn CD/DVD according to the
size/availability. For this we chose www.binarymagics.com software and
we are having many issues with this. Have people tried any other 3rd
party softwares? If so any suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards
Sobhan

From: Ken Tucker [MVP] on
Hi,

Here are a few possibilites. The first one will allow you to copy
the files to the cd burn area on windows xp or 2003. Then activate the cd
burn wizard

http://www.windowsformsdatagridhelp.com/downloads/vbburn.zip

xp burn free component by microsoft
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vcsharp/downloads/samples/xpburn/

If your users have nero installed you can use the nero sdk
http://ww2.nero.com/enu/SDK_API.html

Ken
-----------------------

From: Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP] on
Sobhan,

I would use the Image Mastering API through COM interop. The reference
for the image mastering API can be found at (watch for line wrap):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/devio/base/image_mastering_api.asp

Hope this helps.

--
- Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
- mvp(a)spam.guard.caspershouse.com

From: Herfried K. Wagner [MVP] on
Nicholas,

"Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]" <mvp(a)spam.guard.caspershouse.com> schrieb:
> I would use the Image Mastering API through COM interop. The reference
> for the image mastering API can be found at (watch for line wrap):
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/devio/base/image_mastering_api.asp

Some samples and wrapper classes for IMAPI can be found here:

<URL:http://www.vbaccelerator.com/home/NET/Code/Libraries/Writing_CDs/>

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>

From: Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP] on
Sobhan,

You might want to try using the Image Mastering API through COM interop.
The reference for it can be found at (watch for line wrap):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/devio/base/image_mastering_api.asp

Hope this helps.

--
- Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
- mvp(a)spam.guard.caspershouse.com

<Sobhan.Vezzu(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> In our project we need to burn CD/DVD according to the
> size/availability. For this we chose www.binarymagics.com software and
> we are having many issues with this. Have people tried any other 3rd
> party softwares? If so any suggestions will be appreciated.
>
> Regards
> Sobhan

Pages: 1
Prev: printform