From: Mr. X. on
Hello.

How can I programmatically load all the languages & their details ?
(Like that are on : region and languages).

Thanks :)
From: Mr. X. on
Found :
System.Globalization.CultureInfo.GetCultures ...

From: Herfried K. Wagner [MVP] on
Am 28.06.2010 19:16, schrieb Mr. X.:
> How can I programmatically load all the languages & their details ?
> (Like that are on : region and languages).

From which source do you want to load the records? Kindly describe
your problem in more detail.

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
From: Armin Zingler on

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1021kkz0(VS.90).aspx

--
Armin
From: Mr. X. on
O.K.
Is there any way to resolve the phone-area-code for the country ?
I.e USA : 001. Israel : 972.
Etc ...

"Armin Zingler" <az.nospam(a)freenet.de> wrote in message
> Am 28.06.2010 19:16, schrieb Mr. X.:
>> Hello.
>>
>> How can I programmatically load all the languages & their details ?
>> (Like that are on : region and languages).
>

> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1021kkz0(VS.90).aspx
>
> --
> Armin

 |  Next  |  Last