From: Tim Kelley on
I am working on an app that will be deployed using clickonce. I need to
deploy non .dll as well as .dll files with the app. I have added these
files to the project, but if I look at the Application Files in the publish
screen, only the .dll and .inf files are in the list (and are the only files
that get deployed with the install). I also have added .ico and .bmp files
in this manner and they work fine also. Is there a way to get the other
files (.lng, .llx) files to deploy also? In the properties for these
controls I did change the Copy to Output Directory from Do No Copy to Copy
Always, but the file still did not deploy.

Thanks,

Tim

From: Tim Kelley on
I found the answer. I needed to mark the files as content.

Tim