From: Roadfiz on
I have followed the instruction for imbedding. And inserting. When viewing
the site, it takes forever to load though is not a problem in 'preview'. Do I
need some kind of compression software?
From: Tom Willett on
What format is the video clip? How big is the file?
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997

From: Bill Anderson on
Roadfiz wrote:
> I have followed the instruction for imbedding. And inserting. When viewing
> the site, it takes forever to load though is not a problem in 'preview'. Do I
> need some kind of compression software?

I turned my video clips into Flash movies using Flash Video Studio 3.0.
Scroll to the bottom of this Frontpage 2003 page to see the results:

http://paintrock.net/italy2010/docs/pizza!__pizza!.htm

--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog