|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
front page
I have lost my include files and now have no headers or includes. What can I do? Gaye ... 7 Jun 2010 17:45
Installing Frontpage 2003 with office 2007
I have a new computer with Windows 7 and Office 2007. It will not install FrontPage 2003 because it is looking for an older version of Office. Is there a way around this Issue. ... 6 Jun 2010 11:38
Stopping the Harvesting of Email Addresses
This must be an issue from time immemorial - well as far back as the original web pages of the last century. But what are the best ways to stop email addresses being harvested - and therefore sold for spamming - from: 1/ the text of a web page, and 2/ the source HTML. This was 'solved' in a rather inelegant fa... 6 Jun 2010 13:50
css templates - need help
Hi, I am using Frontpage 2002 and working with a css template. I need help on how to remove the backround off all webpages except the index page. Thank you! ... 6 Jun 2010 05:07
Strange difference between IE & Firefox / Chrome / Opera etc
Using FP2003 when I add a new page to an existing site (which uses shared borders by default), any text that is entered on the new page shows properly on IE8, but does not appear at all on Firefox / Chrome / Opera etc. If I change the formatting and deactivate the shared border for that page, the text appears j... 5 Jun 2010 04:56
Create a pop-up window that is a certain size using FP 2002
I am creating a website selling items and I want to create a pop up window that describes the item that doesn't open up a huge window. I just want a small window big enough to view the info. Now I have created a new page for the item with the info on it. On the original page where all the items are listed, I h... 5 Jun 2010 04:56
Hiding anchor
how do I hide anchors? ICT 0418 wrote: how do I hide anchors? 18-Apr-10 i created an anchor from a text and i don;t want the text to show, how do i do that? Previous Posts In This Thread: On Sunday, April 18, 2010 6:51 AM ICT 0418 wrote: how do I hide anchors? i created an anchor from a text an... 4 Jun 2010 09:13
how do you imbed an mp3 player into front page
any ideas ... 6 Jun 2010 07:16
Resizing a picture in picture manager?
Custom height and width will not customize to the height and width I want. Why? ... 4 Jun 2010 09:13
Form posting to Acess - Web
Using Expression 3. Is there a way I can create a form, post the data to Access and that data (as a table) whick will grow, be embedded into the center of an HTML page? All automatically then automatically somehow send (ftp) to web server? If this could be done I sure would like to see the instructions. Tha... 3 Jun 2010 22:21
how do i activate imbed video?
The feature for insert picture/video has the video grayed out. How do i activate this feature? ... 3 Jun 2010 11:10
bring a Layer to the Front ??
I have a web page, I have an "inline frame" positioned in the centre. I want to insert a Layer - no problem there.... but when I do so , and position it over the inline frame, I can't find a way of bringing the Layer to the Front!?? when I view in either edit or preview - the inline frame content is always in fro... 3 Jun 2010 08:57
9 months later still have error 12110
Hi, I posted this about 9 months and have never resolved my problem. I maintain a web page using FrontPage 2000 on my Windows Vista Home Premium computer. When I go to publish my changes I get the following error: 12110 ERROR_FTP_TRANSFER_IN_PROGRESS The requested operation cannot be made ... 2 Jun 2010 12:03
Help with front page drop down box
Hi, i need to know how to direct people to the drop down option they select from a website ... 31 May 2010 10:52
Replying to an email in Outlook 2007 using same account as receive
I use Exchange Server and Outlook 2007 When I reply or forward the default email account through which my reply or forward is sent through my exchange account. Regardless of which account the original was received through. My exchange email address is NOT my default I expect it to be through the email account... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
Thanks
Thanks to all those who contributed their time and knowledge is such an unselfish manner. I'm really going to miss my daily read here. Mike ... 30 May 2010 07:53
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11