From: neutrino on
I have a web page, I have an "inline frame" positioned in the centre.
I want to insert a Layer - no problem there....
but when I do so , and position it over the inline frame,
I can't find a way of bringing the Layer to the Front!??
when I view in either edit or preview - the inline frame content is
always
in front of the layer, even though I'v placed the Layer on the main
page,
and positioned it to fully cover and overlap the inline frame.
(none of this is on the web yet, still in development phase.)
the Layer contains an image, a "gif", which is partially invisible,
and I want the inline frame content to be seen through the invisible
portion
of this image - and no, I want it up top, not created within the
inline frame.
ha~ sorry - hope this makes some s e n s e.

From: Jon Spivey on
Unless I've misunderstood the question just position the layer relative to
the inline frame?

<iframe src="http://www.google.co.uk" width="200" height="200"
style="position:relative;"></iframe>
style="position:absolute;left:50px;top:50px;width:200px;height:200px;background-color:Red;"></div>

Whatever's in the parent page div will be on top of the iframe.