First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
how can I make a picture unprintable..... www.cindyrothart.com
FrontPage 2003 Aside from putting some text across the picture, Is there a way to render a picture non-printable? I see it on the www.ltdcommodities.com site. It says you cannot access the pictures, even to copy and paste. Any ideas, anyone? ... 10 May 2010 16:34
Frontpage is Dead - Conversion to Expression (Web) Almost Impossible
Microsoft in its wisdom abandoned Frontpage in 2007 along with all of its users. The replacement Expression (Web) is fraught with bugs, and has yet to become stable. It has not yet been fully developed. It also presents a STEEP learning curve (actually many) for those who want to convert exisitng Frontpage webs to ... 14 May 2010 17:14
How do I set up a blog
Can I set up a simple blog in FrontPage 2003? Are there any references that you can recommend? ... 4 May 2010 15:42
What are unlinked files in FrontPage trouble shooting?
I am trying to use Front Page to clean up an old web site. There are a lot of unlinked files. I understand "Links to" but not "Links from". ... 3 May 2010 16:30
Printing problems
I wrote a letter in word and print it fine, but a second page prints that says Filename: Directory: Template: Title: etc: How do I turn this off? ... 3 May 2010 16:30
Non-FP Substitute for FORMS
I am completely satisfied with the FORMS capability of FrontPage 2003. I would like to continue to use the FrontPage 2003 application, but publish to a host that does NOT have FP extensions enabled. Can someone suggest a way of duplicating the FORMS capability that FrontPage extensions offer? Thanks! -... 3 May 2010 04:27
fontpage 2003 problem with office 2007
this problem appears to me and when i setup office 2003 beside my normal office 2007 , it works perfectly , frontpage 2003 only can be used when you setup office 2003 brucemcal wrote: How do I get Front Page 2003 to work with Windows7 09-Apr-10 I have been using FrontPage 2003 to update our website. ... 2 May 2010 14:15
form upload problem
winxp / windows server / FP extensions installed / using FP2003 http://www.icingpictures.co.uk/online_order_form.htm further to lots previous advice on this forum i have finally got my form to work - so thank you to all who helped - just a couple of things now to bring things to a close I am npw able to get m... 4 May 2010 13:29
FP server extensions on XP Pro
I'm looking for server extensions for FP2003 to add to local. I have; FP 2003 cd FP version 2002 cd and of course WinXP cd with 2000 extensions (not intalled) I'm not sure they are on the FP2003 cd but Sharepoint is on FP2002 cd IS IT BEST TO INSTALL THEM FROM THE 2002 cd? M ... 1 May 2010 01:11
website lock function
I think it would be a great idea if when children use the internet, you can get them into a website and then lock them into that website (with a password function) so they can only navigate within that site and not come out of it into other sites that are not approriate for them. Although you can set up a pa... 30 Apr 2010 10:36