First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
inserting a default photo
Hi I have an ASP page that calls values from an access database using the DBRW. One of the fields is a reference to an image file, relative to the specific record, using the ID field to identify the correct image as below src="/photos/<%=FP_FieldVal(fp_rs,"ID")%>a.jpg" If that image does not exist I get the ... 13 Apr 2010 05:07
Help
I need help with something... I am creating a menu for my website... I have done that already in Photoshop, They are tabs... each page has a different picture (menu). And now I made a table and i want that for the body of my page... but the table is not lining up with the menu, there is a gap in between. S... 27 Mar 2010 02:17
FYI: PHP on Windows Training Kit (March 2010)
New downloads from Microsoft: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c8498c9b-a85a-4afa-90c0-593d0e4850cb&displayLang=en hth ... 26 Mar 2010 02:31
quick fix:
had same problem. here's how i fixed it: in norton safe web account i removed my website (www.bourgetspa.com) from my profile. then re-added it and requested a NEW verification file. with this new file - I saved & posted it in my website's root directory as www.bourgetspa.com/nortonsw_blahblabblah.html. then I... 25 Mar 2010 16:16
Link Bar characteristics
I have two questions regarding link bars. 1. When I edit the a webpage the link bar images appear as they should in the page that is on my C:/ drive but when I FTP the page to the host server the images do not transfer. The links that are attached to the bars transfer but the images do not. I have updated t... 27 Mar 2010 13:09
The CSS Corner: About CSS corners
IEBlog FYI http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2010/03/19/the-css-corner-about-css-corners.aspx hth ... 25 Mar 2010 02:10
"Mask Page Name"
Is there a way for the address bar to not display the actual address of a page? i.e. The domain is www.myweb.com, the page is www.myweb.com/hidename and I want the address to display as www.hidename.com assuming I own and am directing hidename.com to www.myweb.com. Thank you. ... 29 Mar 2010 14:45
Hyperlinks, Pop-up Windows & Graphics
I have a question! I've seen websites in the past where you can make sections of a picture where they had both a mouseover pop-up window (to tell you what the section will link you to) AND a hyperlink. SO far I've figured out to turn a section of a picture (the same picture) into either a hyperlink OR a pop... 25 Mar 2010 19:46
Loosing Data after closing Page - PLEASE HELP
I've used FrontPage successfully for years but a few weeks ago I started to design a new web page. I put in my background, picture and text boxes. When I was happy with the look I closed the page. The next day I opened it to make some changes and all my text was gone. The background and photo remained but e... 23 Mar 2010 04:33
Error - 1605
error message when FrontPage 2003 is closed “MS Office FrontPage- cannot install the necessary files due to windows installer error. Error 1605. MS Office FrontPage cannot start, MS office excel". windows Xp is the operating ... 24 Mar 2010 05:30