First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Centering a webpage
I have created a webpage for some sheep breeders. The problem I am having is that the centering is different on every computer and it does not look very good. The computer I designed the website on has a 17" monitor and if I just tell it to center, it is off on smaller monitors. Any suggestions?! ... 23 Mar 2010 02:22
Which FLV player?
Joomla! is an open source powerful CMS. It can use its media player extensions to display media on site. And both Moyea Web Player ( http://www.playerdiy.com/ ) and JW FLV player are great. I think Moyea Web Player is easy to use and a quick way to create custom Flash video player for website. ... 17 Mar 2010 03:36
Does Expression Web require FrontPage extensions?
I was going to really try and learn Expression Web, but I somehow I got the impression that it requires FrontPage extensions anyway - to use all the features. Is that true? Adela ... 19 Mar 2010 00:35
form won't produce a data file
I have a form that we have been using for years. All I do once a year is to change the name of the csv file that it creates. This year, I also changed the folder the file goes into. It will not make the csv file. (A second form on the site works fine.) I woud greatly appreciate if someone could look at the... 18 Mar 2010 20:07
Lightbox JS v 2.03
I am using FP 2000 and I am trying to add a Lightbox effect to my images, but after adding the required code nothing happens when i click on the image. I am not the original person that created the site, so I'm not sure if the lightbox script is conflicting with another or not. I have tried contacting the per... 17 Mar 2010 09:07
Read Below :-)
Create two images..a small version and a large version of the same picture. Create and insert a link from the small picture (thumbnail) to the large. -- Best, Joe FrontPage and Expression Web Forums: http://www.timeforweb.com/frontpage/forum/default.asp "annie" <annie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ... 16 Mar 2010 16:17
Directory of web site
When I open my web site in Front page 2002 I get a directory of my web site. The problem is that it used to be in alphabetic order. Now is is scrambled. I am using windows 7. Can you tell me how to get my web site in alphabetic order? charles arnett ... 6 Apr 2010 09:42
PHP
Hello, I need to create the following php code: A web page where user 1 (login with password) can type in the following fields : Date: (number) Customer: (text) O/C: (number) N/V: (number) Recepcion: (checkbox) Empresa: (text) User 2 (login with password) can only chech the checkbox once all the othe... 23 Mar 2010 14:50
background frontpage 2003
I use a background that is dark blue at the top and then fades to light blue at the bottom. When it is repeated I get a sharp edge as I scroll down. I would like to have the background remain light blue no matter how far the page is scrolled down. How do I do that? Lennart in Sweden ... 18 Mar 2010 22:22