From: Shorty on
I am using FP 2000 and I am trying to add a Lightbox effect to my images, but
after adding the required code nothing happens when i click on the image.

I am not the original person that created the site, so I'm not sure if the
lightbox script is conflicting with another or not. I have tried contacting
the person the designed the site, but have not been able to get with him.

Does lightbox only work on blog type sites or can it be used on html sites?
If so, can anyone help with my problem?
From: Hot-text on
Give us a link to the page of the website os we can see how to help you out!

From: Jon Spivey on
Much easier if we can see the url to your page but it can be used on any
site you like.

Meanwhile, have you uploaded the extra files? You should have a .js file and
a .css in the head of your page. That done there's not really much that can
go wrong - if you want to see one working here's one of mine
http://mymobiledeal.com/Best-Nokia-N900-Deals.aspx

Click the images tab. This was literally 30 seconds to get working. Maybe
you can compare the source to see if there's anything obvious you're
missing.

Cheers,
Jon