First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
ACK! FrontPage deleted my forum.
I created a forum (not using FrontPage). Then I went to FrontPage to edit the underlying site. When I hit "publish" and attempted to publish to ftp:, it prompted me-- did I want to delete all the forum pages? They were on the destination server, but not in my web. I clicked "no." About a hundred times. There we... 11 Feb 2010 03:56
in Frontpage, how to set up startup folder
I would like to have Frontpage 2003 start up in a default folder. How do I change the folder? ... 11 Feb 2010 03:56
What a hell Chinese is here ?
... 10 Feb 2010 12:17
index of files
Somehow my index of files have gotten out of order. When I open my web site and click open the list of files come up but they are not alphabetic order. I would like them to be in alphabetic order so I can find the file I want and open it. I hope I have made myself clear. I am using frontpage 2002 on windows ... 11 Feb 2010 16:14
Making Changes To Product Categories
Hi I'm adding a new product category to my line and wondered if there is a way to update all the product category links on each page without having to do it individually? I have frontpage 2003 Linda www.firstinlinesoap.com ... 9 Feb 2010 08:23
Absolute positioning in FP 2002
Hi folks, Using FP 2002. I have various elements positioned absolutely, and when I move one, others move, but not vice versa. Can't find what controls that. Related question: When I look on the positioning toolbar at the X and Y positioning of text items (absolute position text items), they seem to be ... 9 Feb 2010 16:19
Message Board Won't Work
I have a message board on my site. Front Page Extensions are installed. I have the message directed to my email address, but when a message is put in, what comes up is "Page not found." On the dialog box that comes up in Front Page when I click on the form and click Properties, I have checked Send to and under ... 9 Feb 2010 16:19
What does this "%5bU%5" indicate when preceding a hyperlink?
Tobias Builders mission is to provide innovative design and top-quality craftsmanship in home building, additions and remodels. Can anyone tell me why these symbols are generated before a hyperlink attached to autoshape when the page is saved in a website folder? I have assigned hyperlinks to the index, for exam... 8 Feb 2010 19:09
Picture not publishing
FrontPage 2003 My site works fine on my PC, but when I publish it, one picture does not publish properly (just a picture holder). All the other pictures publish fine, and this pic was set up in the same way. I've tried edited and replacing the picture to no avail. Any thought on diagnosing or fixing the p... 9 Feb 2010 18:35
How do you insert a picture as a watercolor
I'm trying to insert a picture as a watercolour or as behind text in Frontpage 2003 - any ideas on how to do it, or can it be done?? ... 7 Feb 2010 15:23