From: Brizzybenny on
I'm trying to insert a picture as a watercolour or as behind text in
Frontpage 2003 - any ideas on how to do it, or can it be done??
From: "Trevor Lawrence" Trevor on
You could try using an image editor.

The free IrfanView (http://www.irfanview.com/) has a menu option under
Images | Color corrections.. with which you can adjust brightness and
contrast. Brightness of 200 washes everything out so that it could be used
as a background.

The Page Properties Formatting tab allows you to insert an image as
background

--
Trevor Lawrence
Canberra

From: MikeR on
Brizzybenny wrote:
> I'm trying to insert a picture as a watercolour or as behind text in
> Frontpage 2003 - any ideas on how to do it, or can it be done??

Perhaps you mean a watermark?

http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-22_11-5074208.html

Mike
From: Hot-text on
Trevor Lawrence you right
I believe all good webmaster need irfanview in there tool box!
http://www.irfanview.com/

From: Hot-text on
http://www.hot-text.ath.cx/my_documents/watercolor.avi << one way
http://www.hot-text.ath.cx/my_documents/watercolor2.avi <<< two way
http://www.hot-text.ath.cx/my_documents/watercolor3.avi <<< three way

But if you looking for css image watercolor mapping Codes
http://www.templamatic.com/blog.asp?BlogID=21 <<< css image stamp

You may have to move up in The World of Microsoft to Express editors
to do ImegeMagick, GrapicsMagick, or GMP