From: ZootRot on
FrontPage 2003

My site works fine on my PC, but when I publish it, one picture does not
publish properly (just a picture holder). All the other pictures publish
fine, and this pic was set up in the same way. I've tried edited and
replacing the picture to no avail.

Any thought on diagnosing or fixing the problem?

From: Ronx on
Have you checked the case for the picture name and the link to it - if on a
Unix server they must be exactly the same.

Was the picture saved as RGB format - CMYK format will not display in a
browser.

Otherwise, give a link to the page with the missing image.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: RosaY on
I have the same problem and I've tried everything I can think of. On one page
of my web site I have several photos. I entered them all in the same way, but
one--only one--of the photos will not show on the web site or in the
FrontPage Preview view. I've tried deleting and reentering, using a different
photo, reducing the size of the photo. Nothing helps. It's in jpg format as
are all the other photos on the page. I can't think of anything else to try.

From: 20100208 on

It would help us to view your site on our machine. Have you got a link
to it?

Thanks.

From: 20100208 on
RosaY wrote:

>I have the same problem and I've tried everything I can think of. On one page
>of my web site I have several photos. I entered them all in the same way, but
>one--only one--of the photos will not show on the web site or in the
>FrontPage Preview view. I've tried deleting and reentering, using a different
>photo, reducing the size of the photo. Nothing helps. It's in jpg format as
>are all the other photos on the page. I can't think of anything else to try.

Please give us a link to your site to view on our machines.