From: Tobias on
Tobias Builders mission is to provide innovative design and top-quality
craftsmanship in home building, additions and remodels.
Can anyone tell me why these symbols are generated before a hyperlink
attached to autoshape when the page is saved in a website folder? I have
assigned hyperlinks to the index, for example as "index.htm", and after
saving the page the symbols "%5bU%5d" have been attached before the name in
this fashion "%5bU%5dindex.htm. This seems to create problem when viewing on
the internet as the pages randomly do not connect to the site. When the page
does not connect the symbols are visible in the http window and conversely
the symbols are not present when a page connects and is displayed.

Thanks

From: Ronx on
ShapeArt or autoshapes are VML graphics, I would not be surprised at
anything that happens if used within a hyperlink.
Use a screen dump of the shapeart/autoshape and paste into an image editor,
crop as required and save as .jpg or .gif
Use the resulting image instead of the shapeart.

Also, resize the browser and see where the shapes end up - or check the site
in Firefox.

If you have a different version of shapeart, then please give a link to a
page with the fault.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)