First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Problem with a VB script
Hallo I hope some one can help me i have problem with the following code it sometimes works and sometimes it does not. Basicly what it does it looksup a User ID in a table CDS that needs to match the string cdsid and if it matches keep loading the page if they do not match go do the redirect some some casses... 15 Jan 2010 05:00
I see my chosen background in front page but I can't select it
I use the same background on every page but my home page now has a plain white background. I see the marbled style in faint letters so I can't select it ... 15 Jan 2010 03:55
Gourmet Gifts made easy by Giftswish.com
Gourmet Gifts Baskets [ Url: http://www.giftswish.com/gift-baskets-gourmet-gift-baskets.html ] Gourmet Gift or Food Gifts are increasingly becoming a preferred gift for the holiday season. Food Gifts or Gourmet Gift consisting of gourmet chocolates, imported cookies and other delicacies are always a welcome gif... 14 Jan 2010 00:24
browsers
My website: www.lifelinecpr.com cannot be viewed properly with browsers other than IE. Clients say that they get to the homepage, but are unable to use the navigation features to the left. If you are kind enogh to answer this question, could you pretend that I am 6 years old, although I'm ten times that? ... 14 Jan 2010 16:57
Publish from remote to local doesn't work
A friend wants me to update their site, I have tried to publish from remote to local and it starts to list the files but because there is a file on the website named 'mainwebsite_html' I get this error: 550 mainwebsite_html not a regular file. The publish stops with that error message and I just have a few emp... 14 Jan 2010 11:19
E-mail Form
I switched web hosting and had to reconfigure my form to e-mail to me. The form will e-mail but, I need also to be able to take the person to a different page in my website. Right now when you click "proceed to next step", it takes you to a page that says your information has been sent. The "proceed to next ... 12 Jan 2010 17:28
HELP IN SITEBUILDER - create a password protected page or section
Sitebuilder has a "registration page" template where users are asked to input name and password - but HOW DO YOU PASSWORD PROTECT a section or page in SITEBUILDER??? I looked at other postings on this topic, but they didn not help me in Sitebuilder. THANKS, Sarah BB ... 12 Jan 2010 15:13
HELP IN SITEBUILDER - create a password protected page or section
Sitebuilder has a "registration" template with a section for user name, password etc. BUT HOW TO PASSWORD PROTECT certain sections or pages in Sitebuilder? I looked at other postings on this subj but none solved the problem for me. THANKS ... 12 Jan 2010 18:35
Add alternative text to a graphic (alt text) in Cell
I can do a Alt text in a regular pic but when the pic is thebackground in a cell the form to enter text is greyed out. Is there way around this? ... 12 Jan 2010 12:58
Script Error
I've recently upgraded form FrontPage 2002 to 2003. When I view pages in 'Preview' I am now getting the following error message: An error has occurred in the script on this page Line: 1 Char: 1 Error: Invalid Character Code: 0 URL: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Microsoft%20Office/OFFICE11/fpclass/animat... 12 Jan 2010 18:35