First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Add in for Web Expression 3
First is there a better discussion group for Expression?? - thanks A client has a web site created by a third party, built with Web Expression 2 which used a third party drop down menu. This client in purchasing a new system and wishes to continue working on his web site himself, he wants Web Expression 3 how... 7 Jan 2010 18:06
how can I replace my home page with another
After I save my web site to the E or F drive I get the home page just fine. But when I click on one of the categories linking to another page on the web site I get the following error message: ________________________________________ Server error: there is no page with URL 'america_spa_chart_NEW.htm' in this ... 27 Dec 2009 20:42
Frontpage 2003 - apache website - case sensitivity - odd folders
Hi all, I've been charged with maintaining a website that uses an Apache server, using Frontpage 2003. There are the basic folders and then some other folders - I'd like to download them all to my laptop to have a backup. Unfortunately, while all the normal webpages and images I would manipulate can come over, t... 23 Dec 2009 15:11
Is Frontpage still used?
I have been out of touch with the web site development tools but previoulsy used Frontpage 2003. It is an old product and does not seem to have any recent replacements from Microsoft. Is Frontpage still a good tool to use or has Microsoft replaced it with a different product? ... 24 Dec 2009 11:53
can I install Frontpage2003 on Vista that is running Office2007 ?
My PC died and I upgrade to a new PC that is running Vista Home Premium. I had already upgraded the old PC to Office 2007 Ultimate (which does not include a web design utility - therefore is not quite Ultimate). I successfully transferred my Office 2007 to the new PC. However I cannot reload Frontpage2003 be... 21 Dec 2009 12:23
Adding Office 2007 with Office 2000 with frontpage installed
Have just bought Office 2007 (Home and Student edition) will install it later but I want to know if it will just upgrade my Word/Excel/Powerpoint and leave Frontpage 2000 and Publisher 2000 as it is. Tim ... 20 Dec 2009 11:25
Cannot create new document in Sharepoint Designer 2007
It's new installed under Windows 7 Ultimate x64. After installation, I run it and try to create a new html, but it is disabled. No new document created and the create new button is disabled. Some menu items about contributors settings are grey out. It seems that I have no right to create a new document, but I'm... 21 Dec 2009 10:11
html email
Ever since I saw html e-mails in yahoo mail, I am also trying to send some thing like that. I have some knowledge in web designing. Can any one help me. can I do it with frontpage? ... 18 Dec 2009 10:31
Navigation links work with Internet Exporer but not with Firefox
"Billy" wrote: My web page works fine with Internet explorer but with Firefox none of the navigation links will work. The page loads but that is it. I would appreciate any help. ... 17 Dec 2009 18:12