From: Tim Rogers on
Have just bought Office 2007 (Home and Student edition) will install it
later but I want to know if it will just upgrade my Word/Excel/Powerpoint
and leave Frontpage 2000 and Publisher 2000 as it is.

Tim

From: Ronx on
It should leave the earlier programs alone, but you may have to run a repair
(Help->Repair or similar) on one or both the older programs.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)