From: akuma on
It's new installed under Windows 7 Ultimate x64. After installation, I run it
and try to create a new html, but it is disabled. No new document created and
the create new button is disabled. Some menu items about contributors
settings are grey out. It seems that I have no right to create a new
document, but I'm the administrator of the system and the one install this
progarm. How to fix this?
From: Tom Willett on
SharePoint Designer Forum:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepointcustomization/threads