From: Unni on
Ever since I saw html e-mails in yahoo mail, I am also trying to send
some thing like that. I have some knowledge in web designing. Can any
one help me. can I do it with frontpage?
From: David B. on
FrontPage is an authoring tool, it does not send or receive email. You can
create html to include in an email with it, but it would make more sense to
use an email client that supports html, which most do.