From: Jan on

From: Jan on
Our company is having the same problem. Did you ever get this resolved? Is
it only because text boxes were used? What did you use instead, if you did
resolve it?

Thanks

From: Ronx on
If you are using text boxes then links will definitely NOT work in any
browser other than internet explorer. Use tables to lay out the page, or use
divs with margins and padding set by CSS - but VML (text boxes) will only
cause problems.

See http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/tests/VML-graphics/ for more information
about text boxes and VML.
--