First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Frontpage displays inproperly on smaller monitors
I just finished a new Frontpage site, I've built several before. This new site is giving me problems. The site is hosted by Yahoo Small Business Server. The issue is that this is the first site that I've built using my new Viewsonic 24 inch monitor. When I go to the site it looks great! But when I go to the sit... 6 Dec 2009 10:37
Fontpage not displaying properly in smaller monitors
I just finished a new Frontpage site, I've built several before. This new site is giving me problems. The site is hosted by Yahoo Small Business Server. The issue is that this is the first site that I've built using my new Viewsonic 24 inch monitor. When I go to the site it looks great! But when I go to the sit... 7 Dec 2009 05:15
Hyperlinks not displaying
I have a web page at http://www.rna-carmarthen.org.uk/Casualties.htm which has 3 hyperlinks near the bottom of the page. In FP2003 both with Disc based copy and Web based copy all 3 of the links are showing, however when viewed online only the last one displays, the text on the same line displays ckearly. Cannot... 6 Dec 2009 07:23
How do I disable password protection in FrontPage?
I am setting up a form at work on FrontPage and when I ask a person outside the server to test my form, when they hit the submit button it tells them they need to enter a passoword. Is there a way to disable having to input a passowrd to submit my form? ... 5 Dec 2009 04:16
Missing "Save Embedded Files dialog box"
I am using Frontpage 2003 (portable). After replacing my harddrive and reinstalling Frontpage 2003 I am unable to upload pictures to my website. The "Save Embedded Files dialog box" is missing and does not come up after adding a new picture to a page and saving. Suggestions? ... 6 Dec 2009 22:47
after publishing error
Hi my name is Ziyad I am new to frontpage and I made a website from the ready templates inside frontpage Its the blog templates so I didnt do any thing I just downloaded to my webspace and when I am trying to make apost inside my website there always error how that could be its aready template plz help t... 3 Dec 2009 10:23
Error when publishing
When i publish, my website is showng the directory listing, not the home page. How can i correct this? thanks, -- Suki Arts ... 2 Dec 2009 04:21
FP Extensions error
I have had FP 2000 for years and have had no problems working it. Now when I log in I get an error msg saying the FP Extension are not installed. What's with that? Tim ... 1 Dec 2009 21:48
Convert FrontPage html to jpg
How can I convert a html file that I created in FrontPage into a high quality jpg? ... 1 Dec 2009 18:27
Hyperterminal or like program
How do I display an active hyperterminal (or like program - procomm plus) window within a web page? ... 1 Dec 2009 16:10
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last