From: USKDMMA on
I am using Frontpage 2003 (portable). After replacing my harddrive and
reinstalling Frontpage 2003 I am unable to upload pictures to my website.
The "Save Embedded Files dialog box" is missing and does not come up after
adding a new picture to a page and saving.

Suggestions?

From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
Import your images into FP web/site first (into folder of your choice), then
place them into your design...you will never have a problem doing it this
way.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

From: USKDMMA on
I believe I tried that but the images still don't appear. Just an empty box
with the broken picture image icon. The JPEG files appear on both the local
and remote sites, however the actually pictures will not display in any
browser.

From: Tom Willett on
You used File | Import?
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
:I believe I tried that but the images still don't appear. Just an empty
box
: with the broken picture image icon. The JPEG files appear on both the
local
: and remote sites, however the actually pictures will not display in any
: browser.
:
: "Rob Giordano [MS MVP]" wrote:
:
: > Import your images into FP web/site first (into folder of your choice),
then
: > place them into your design...you will never have a problem doing it
this
: > way.
: >
: > --
: > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: > Rob Giordano
: > Microsoft MVP Expression Web
: >
: >
: >
: >
: >
: >
: > "USKDMMA" <USKDMMA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: > news:17E27B79-E710-413F-AE00-EDFACEF7975C(a)microsoft.com...
: > > I am using Frontpage 2003 (portable). After replacing my harddrive
and
: > > reinstalling Frontpage 2003 I am unable to upload pictures to my
website.
: > > The "Save Embedded Files dialog box" is missing and does not come up
after
: > > adding a new picture to a page and saving.
: > >
: > > Suggestions?
: > >
: > >
: > >
: >

From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
Delete one of the images from your design and also from it's file location,
then File | Import it back into your FP web and then place it back into
Design...see if that helps.

These are image files that worked previously, right?

--