From: ziyad ziyad on
Hi my name is Ziyad I am new to frontpage
and I made a website from the ready templates inside frontpage
Its the blog templates so I didnt do any thing I just downloaded to my
webspace
and when I am trying to make apost inside my website there always error
how that could be its aready template
plz help
this is where my site is dvdstore.x10hosting.com
thx

From: Ronx on
FrontPage 2003 does have a blog template:

File->New
More web site templates
Packages tab
Web Log

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: Ronx on
The blog in FrontPage will not be able to run on this site - the blog
requires a Windows server running SharePoint Services, your server is
Apache.

From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
but running Sharepoint Services

--