First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Forms
I would like to build a form which will have only the persons name, address, city, state, zipcode and country. But I would like to know how to make it show up in a Excel spreadsheet with the results. Tks, Jeff ... 7 Jan 2010 18:06
PDF full screen
Hi, I have a web page that has a link to a pdf file. When clicking on link the window opens filling only about a third of the screen. How do I get it to be full screen when it opens? thanks, Phil ... 8 Jan 2010 07:12
Force Character Encoding
Hi -- Okay, so how does one go about forcing character encoding? I thought that by having this in the <head> section: <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=iso-8859-1"> That a browser would automatically choose to use ISO-8859-1, but for some inexplicable reason I've seen pages lately... 7 Jan 2010 18:06
install fp2003 and 2002 fpse in XP virtual
Imagine this has been covered but I can't seem to locate it. Have Win 7 Ultimate. Running XP in virtual mode on it. FP seems to install fine and work in disk based mode. I start IIS...no problem. But when I install server extensions 2002, they do not appear in services list and are not functioning. I re... 19 Jan 2010 14:41
Wants to Save As instead of just Save
Thanks for any help you are able to provide. I've been using FrontPage for years but have a minor issue that is annoying me because I don't why it is happening or how to fix it. Long existing pages that I modify in any way at all, will not save in the conventional manner. The Ctrl/S function, and the tollbar... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
Not enough memory available to complete the operation
Recently installed FP2003 on my new Windows7 OS. FP worked fine until today. I received this message. "An unexpected error occurred: Not enough memory available to complete the operation. Close other programs to make more memory available, and then try to again." There are no other programs open and cannot save... 8 Mar 2010 10:50
Front Page 2003
I have FP 2003 and when I want to edit my website MS Word opens for the editing. It doesn't do the job! I have a new computer with Windows 7 and MS Front Page installed alright but I can't edit when Word wants to edit. I have XP and Vista on other computers and they work super fine with FP. I open the web... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
Switching Local and Remote
This isn't working for me. I have my local now as my hard drive copy and when I update it, it doesn't update to the website location b/c when I hit refresh in my browser window, it doesn't show the new updated page. Amy "i4004" wrote: Naturally, no sooner had I posted than I managed to resolve the probl... 3 Jan 2010 05:08
frontpage 2003
I am taking over a website for our teachers union. I open the website, open edit with frontpage, it does not ask me for a password it opens the frontpage of the website, no files , no folders, I can't edit anything. Help? Jeff ... 2 Jan 2010 03:08
FrontPage 2003 out of memory when publishing
I've used FrontPage 2003 for years with an XP machine and never had the application tell me that it was out of memory while publishing to the remote site. Then FrontPage needs to shut down. I recently purchased a new Vista machine that is faster and has much more memory than the XP machine. Initially didn't ... 1 Jan 2010 15:13