From: med211 on
I would like to build a form which will have only the persons name, address,
city, state, zipcode and country.

But I would like to know how to make it show up in a Excel spreadsheet with
the results.

Tks,
Jeff

From: Andrew Murray on
I don't think you can do this with the FP extensions (not write directly to
an excel file).

Create your form, go to the form properties, then choose the "Send to"
option and specify the file name in the "File Name" field. While that
option is selected, click "Options" for more options related to the file
format - e.g. you can save as basic formatted text file / HTML - but nothing
as specific as an Excel file.

Possibly the best option would be "Text Database with comma as separator" -
which can be relatively easily imported into Excel.

From: Billy Ray on
YES but you need to go to
microsoft.public.excel Newsgroups or microsoft.public.sqlserver.oddc
Newsgroups can help you out