From: Phillip on
Hi,
I have a web page that has a link to a pdf file. When clicking on link the
window opens filling only about a third of the screen. How do I get it to be
full screen when it opens?
thanks,
Phil
From: Stefan B Rusynko on
New windows open at the size the user set last for their browser
- just maximize your window that opens

Don't try to control a users preferences on window sizes

"Phillip" <Phillip(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0103DA6-B973-45D4-A08F-3961445A6BA4(a)microsoft.com...
Hi,
I have a web page that has a link to a pdf file. When clicking on link the
window opens filling only about a third of the screen. How do I get it to be
full screen when it opens?
thanks,
Phil

Pages: 1