From: Chris B Chris on
Thanks for any help you are able to provide. I've been using FrontPage for
years but have a minor issue that is annoying me because I don't why it is
happening or how to fix it.

Long existing pages that I modify in any way at all, will not save in the
conventional manner. The Ctrl/S function, and the tollbar button, do not
just save the page as it should, but takes me to the "Save As" window
instead. I basically have to overwrite the page using the existing file name
and then OK the resaving of all the images on the page. There is no
duplication of pages or images in my directory.

Thanks again for any assistance.