From: Nfrance5 on
Recently installed FP2003 on my new Windows7 OS. FP worked fine until today.
I received this message. "An unexpected error occurred: Not enough memory
available to complete the operation. Close other programs to make more memory
available, and then try to again." There are no other programs open and
cannot save any new pages. Please assist
From: rocousa on
I have the same problem and also, I can't insert pictures. When trying to
insert pictures, the insert window appears for 2 seconds and desappears
immediately.
Had you any solution to this mess?

From: Drak on
Same prob's.... any help?
From: Karl E. Peterson on
Drak wrote :
> Same prob's.... any help?

It doesn't work on Win7, apparently. My only hedge is, I've only tried
it in the 64-bit version. From the frequency this question is asked,
it seems to apply to the 32-bit version too.

Only effective answer seems to be installing FrontPage 2003 in an XP
Mode virtual machine. Which, of course, Microsoft has put off limits
to the vast majority of folks with Win7. To take your roll at the
dice, see here:

http://thesource.ofallevil.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Hollis Paul on
In article <O#HKXo6nKHA.1548(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>, Karl E. Peterson
wrote:
> Only effective answer seems to be installing FrontPage 2003 in an XP
> Mode virtual machine. Which, of course, Microsoft has put off limits
> to the vast majority of folks with Win7. To take your roll at the
> dice, see here:

http://msmvps.com/blogs/bradley/rss.aspx

Susan Bradley, in her blog, The Official Blog of the �SBS Diva�, has two
posts about XP Mode setup:

XP mode/remote apps with your OLD Windows XP desktop.
So what's the nicest thing about XP Mode?

And just a whole lot of entries about setting up Win 7 boxes.

--
Hollis Paul
Mukilteo, WA USA