From: "Trevor Lawrence" Trevor on
I also wondered.

Perhaps
"So he needs to just buy a New PC with Windows 7 and use that old Windows XP
for his FrontPage"
"Now all that is needed for (Outlook?) Express to be made available as a
Windows 7 update, would you say!"

Karl,
It is babelfish (named after the babelfish in Douglas Adams "Hitchhikers'
Guide to the Galaxy"), not babblefish, although babblefish might well be
closer to the mark in this case <g>

--
Trevor Lawrence
Canberra

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Trevor Lawrence wrote:
>>> So he need to just buy a New PC with Windows 7 and that old Windows Xp for
>>> his FrontPage
>>> Now is need Express for the new Windows 7 update would you say!
>>
>> You might need to run that through babblefish a few more times, before I'll
>> have a hope of understanding where you're going with it.
>
> I also wondered.
>
> Perhaps
> "So he needs to just buy a New PC with Windows 7 and use that old Windows XP
> for his FrontPage"
> "Now all that is needed for (Outlook?) Express to be made available as a
> Windows 7 update, would you say!"

Could be. Although, I've found an *excellent* alternative to OE for
Win7 (MesNews). It's so nice, after all these years, I have to be
somewhat grateful to MSFT for breaking it for good. <g>

> It is babelfish (named after the babelfish in Douglas Adams "Hitchhikers'
> Guide to the Galaxy"), not babblefish,

Yeah, I think I knew that.

> although babblefish might well be
> closer to the mark in this case <g>

It usually is. <bg>

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Hot-text on
True!

From: Hot-text on
Microsoft Visual Studio 8 VWDExpress :~)

From: Old Stager on
I've got the same problem and I am running XP Home SP3. Frontpage worked
fine on my old PC. The new one is to all extents an identical machine but
has this "memory" problem.