First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
sounds with images
I am doing a site where i want sounds to play when my studenst click on a picture - is there a way to do this in FP2003? ... 5 Nov 2009 16:47
Page In Category...
I have a particular Category on my site map that has a link in it going no where. The page has been removed, but the link is still present. I can not seem to locate the file to remove it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks David ... 5 Nov 2009 13:25
Navigational Structure
The navigational structure did not carry over when I published the website. The shared border properties is checked for all pages. How can I fix this problem or is this a server problem? Thanks ... 6 Nov 2009 04:52
18 Hosting Web www.ivys.es
Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Linux Web www.ivys.es Hosting Linux Web www.ivys.es Hosting Linux Web www.ivys.es Hosting Linux Web www.ivys.es Hosting ... 4 Nov 2009 07:32
Word 2007 - docs open up in word pad
Hi, somethin seems to have happened to the settings on my laptop. Every time I try to open a word document, whether already on my pc, or a new one that is emailed to me, it is illegible. I have to close it, right mouse click on it, then select Open With ... Word, and then it is fine. How can I stop this from... 4 Nov 2009 13:07
Creating a new page
I am using Frontpage 2003. Each time I try to create a new page it loads the previous new page as a starting point. While this is OK because it gives me the background I want, the problem is that when i alter the new page it also alters the previous page I worked on. Any suggestions on how to stop this happenin... 1 Nov 2009 11:06
Windows 7 will not allow FrontPage extenstions?
I ran the Windows 7 upgrade test on my system. For Frontpage it gave the following: Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions 2002 version 10.0.2701.0 Microsoft Corporation Uninstall first You need to uninstall this program before upgrading to Windows 7. You won't be able to install it after upgrading to Windows... 25 Nov 2009 13:49
Frontpage 2003 and Windows 7
I've been using Frontpage 2003 and Windows Vista for a few years now to publish my website. I've upgraded to Windows 7, and now when I go to open my website, I get the following message: An unexpected error occurred: Not enough memory available to complete the operation. Close other programs to make more mem... 4 Nov 2009 03:08
OUTLOOK 2007
On attemptimg to leave or close Outlok I receive the following error message 'eyeCall error: the add-in has fired an exception. OLE error 800A01A8'. This message has to be deleted. closed, OK alt+F4 etc at least ten times bedore it goes away. I see fromm Google that other people have had the same problems bu... 5 Oct 2009 12:25
Windows 7 / FrontPage 2003: Out of memory error upon Save as .
Well, I have Win7 Ultimate RTM with FrontPage 2003 and tried all suggestions to no avail. Any other ideas on how to get rid of that Memory error ?? I know that FP is obsolete since late 2006 , but there are still tons of ppl that use it for their websites. Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks "A... 3 Sep 2009 10:35