From: Gary on
I am using Frontpage 2003.
Each time I try to create a new page it loads the previous new page as a
starting point. While this is OK because it gives me the background I want,
the problem is that when i alter the new page it also alters the previous
page I worked on.
Any suggestions on how to stop this happening?
From: Ronx on
Are you using Shared Borders? The only way I can replicate this behaviour
is to use shared borders - creating a new page will open an otherwise blank
page with shared borders and theme (if any) attached- editing within the
area used by a shared border will affect every other page in the site that
uses that border. Editing in the content area will not affect other pages.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: MikeR on
Gary wrote:
> I am using Frontpage 2003.
> Each time I try to create a new page it loads the previous new page as a
> starting point. While this is OK because it gives me the background I want,
> the problem is that when i alter the new page it also alters the previous
> page I worked on.
> Any suggestions on how to stop this happening?

In addition to what Ronx said, are you doing a save, or save as? Should be save as.

Mike