From: Trish on
Hi, somethin seems to have happened to the settings on my laptop. Every time
I try to open a word document, whether already on my pc, or a new one that is
emailed to me, it is illegible. I have to close it, right mouse click on it,
then select Open With ... Word, and then it is fine. How can I stop this
from happening? Many thanks in advance.
--
Trish
From: Trish on
Sorry, I don't know how this ended up being listed under FrontPage. Please
ignore it and I will post it again under Word. Many thanks.
--
Trish

From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
In that same dialog check the box that says something like; Always Open
With...

--
Rob Giordano