From: W L L Lambeth on
On attemptimg to leave or close Outlok I receive the following error message
'eyeCall error: the add-in has fired an exception. OLE error 800A01A8'.

This message has to be deleted. closed, OK alt+F4 etc at least ten times
bedore it goes away. I see fromm Google that other people have had the same
problems but no clear indication of how to resolve it and prevent it from
occurring again
--
W L L Lambeth
From: Tom Willett on
You're way off...this is a FrontPage newsgroup.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
:
: This message has to be deleted. closed, OK alt+F4 etc at least ten times
: bedore it goes away. I see fromm Google that other people have had the
same
: problems but no clear indication of how to resolve it and prevent it from
: occurring again
: --
: W L L Lambeth

From: W L L Lambeth on
Is that intended to be an answer to my question and how does it help?
--
W L L Lambeth

From: Tom Willett on
Let me clarify that for you.

This is not an Outlook Newsgroup. This is a FrontPage newsgroup.

You'll need to post in an Outlook newsgroup.
--
: Is that intended to be an answer to my question and how does it help?
: --
: W L L Lambeth
:
:
: "Tom Willett" wrote:
:
: > You're way off...this is a FrontPage newsgroup.
: > --
: > ---------------------------
: > "W L L Lambeth" <WLLLambeth(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: > news:4DF3C40C-D117-4A63-BA24-4A3B4239869F(a)microsoft.com...
: > : On attemptimg to leave or close Outlok I receive the following error
: > message
: > : 'eyeCall error: the add-in has fired an exception. OLE error
800A01A8'.
: > :
: > : This message has to be deleted. closed, OK alt+F4 etc at least ten
times
: > : bedore it goes away. I see fromm Google that other people have had
the
: > same
: > : problems but no clear indication of how to resolve it and prevent it
from
: > : occurring again
: > : --
: > : W L L Lambeth
: >
: >
: >

From: W L L Lambeth on
Apologies. I thought that I was in the Outlook newsgroup.
--
W L L Lambeth