From: Kevin on
Well, I have Win7 Ultimate RTM with FrontPage 2003 and tried all suggestions
to no avail.
Any other ideas on how to get rid of that Memory error ?? I know that FP is
obsolete since late 2006 , but there are still tons of ppl that use it for
their websites.
Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks

From: Kevin on
No worries !! After switching few times to compatibility mode for Win XP SP3
and rebooting, it worked flawlesly :)
Still before that I have used the FPcleaner tool that Ronx suggested, so
dunno it that matters.
Next time I will go one-by-one to determine the proper steps.

Thanks for all the help here

"Kevin" wrote:

> Well, I have Win7 Ultimate RTM with FrontPage 2003 and tried all suggestions
> to no avail.
> Any other ideas on how to get rid of that Memory error ?? I know that FP is
> obsolete since late 2006 , but there are still tons of ppl that use it for
> their websites.
> Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks
>
> "Andash" wrote:
>
> > I had this issue as well when initially opening a frontpage site with FP 2003
> > and Windows 7 as well. Also once in to the site I got this message when
> > trying to insert an image.
> > To fix it I eventually opened a local web on my C:\ drive that and the went
> > in Frontpage to Tools | Site Settings | Advanced | Delete-Temporary Files.
> > This clears the FP temp file cache which I think causes this type of error..
> > Hope that works for you..
> > a.a
> >
> > "TomazL" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > I have installed FP2003 on Windows 7. All updates applied.
> > >
> > > When I open a site and then some page and try to Save as ... a dialog
> > > appears and then an error message: An unexpected error occured: Not enough
> > > memory available to complete the operation. Close other ...
> > >
> > > There is of course enough memory available. It must be some Windows 7 issue
> > > since FP2003 was working just fine on Vista. I tried running in various
> > > compatibility modes. To no avail.
> > >
> > > Any solution to this problem?

Pages: 1
Prev: bullet points