First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
hyperlink to a pdf document
I have create a hyperlink in a cell of a worksheet - excel 2003 that link to open a pdf document. The links fails to open that pdf file as my computer was installed with both Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional & Adobe Reader. When I tried in other computer that was installed with only Adobe Reader, its works. What'... 30 Nov 2009 05:54
Lost navigation bars on homepage
I recently added a page to my web. Although the page is not part of the navigation graph, I inadvertently deleted the Navigation Bars from all pages when creating it. I brought the Navigation Bars back and, in my local HD web, everything looks and works fine. But after publishing the web to the server, the Navigation B... 29 Nov 2009 16:50
How to eiminate link underscore?
How can one eliminate the underscore on a link in frontpage 2000? ... 28 Nov 2009 20:06
Missing scrolls bars in web pages created with FP
http://www.bglawns.com/directions_pinewood.htm For some reason this page opens in a new window when linked to from my site, which is fine, but now there are no scroll bars either eek! Also on the into page: http://www.bglawns.com/eahorc_main.htm and the main page: http://www.bglawns.com/eahorc.htm T... 28 Nov 2009 05:48
LOST scroll bar on my web page
I have the same problem with all my direction pages, now anyway. Everything else on my site works but all the direction pages, which show people how to get to various slot car venues, open in new windows (which is fine) but have no scroll bars (which is not). Here is a couple of examples: http://www.bglawn... 27 Nov 2009 03:24
Photo Thumbnail Mouseover
Hi all. I've got FP2003 and would like to set up a table with thumbnail photos in the cells. Then on a 'mouseover' of a thumbnail, the large photo will appear in a designated and different cell. Can't figure out if this can be done with FP2003. If not, can it be done in EW? Here's where I saw something lik... 1 Dec 2009 05:02
Save As with FP2003 in Windows 7
Has anyone solved this one yet? I've googled around a lot, found a lot of common misery, and a few assertions of "works here!" Not helpful. Looking for actual clues. Thanks... Karl -- [.NET: It's About Trust!] ... 2 Dec 2009 17:51
Frontpage Database Question
I have recently changed my shared hosting company. They have frontpage extensions installed. I also just upgraded my computer to windows 7 professional. I initally had problems running frontpage 2003 with win 7 . I am running it in xp mode and have had some issues saving pages . I downloaded sharepoint designer... 26 Nov 2009 07:34
Expression Web Birthday Giveaway
Expression Web Birthday Giveaway http://www.frontpage-to-expression.com/expression-web-giveaway.html What's up for grabs? First Prize - Microsoft Expression Web 3.0 x 1 Second Prize - Migrating from FrontPage to Expression Web Ebook v2.0 x 2 Third Prize - Expression Web Tips vol l & ll Ebooks x 3 What do I ... 23 Nov 2009 18:40
Frontpage 2003 vti_cnf help
Hello everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read my question. :) Is the vti_cnf folder and its files updated/created only when a file is published or when it is simply viewed with frontpage or both? I know that frontpage creates a file with a duplicate filename in the vti_cnf folder and that its copy ... 23 Nov 2009 18:40