From: EAHORC on
http://www.bglawns.com/directions_pinewood.htm

For some reason this page opens in a new window when linked to from my site,
which is fine, but now there are no scroll bars either eek!

Also on the into page:

http://www.bglawns.com/eahorc_main.htm

and the main page:

http://www.bglawns.com/eahorc.htm

The scroll bars are now red, should be blue.

Help?

Regds - Deane
From: Steve Easton on
In line

"EAHORC" <EAHORC(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> http://www.bglawns.com/directions_pinewood.htm
>
> For some reason this page opens in a new window when linked to from my site,
> which is fine, but now there are no scroll bars either eek!

You have set the overflow as hidden in the opening body tag, but I don't see where there is enough content on
the page to require scrollbars.

> Also on the into page:
>
> http://www.bglawns.com/eahorc_main.htm
>
> and the main page:
>
> http://www.bglawns.com/eahorc.htm
>
> The scroll bars are now red, should be blue.

Open either page and switch to code view.
Scroll to the bottom.
Cut the following tags:

<LINK href="msie.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
<META content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0" name=GENERATOR>
<META content=FrontPage.Editor.Document name=ProgId>
<META http-equiv=Content-Language content=en-us>
<LINK href="eahorc_main_files/filelist.xml" rel=File-List>

from the the bottom of the page and move them back to the head section where they belong.

--

Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP Expression Web

From: Hot-text on
@ http://www.bglawns.com/eahorc.htm DELETE <meta
http-equiv="REFRESH" content="3;url=http://www.bglawns.com/eahorc_main.htm">
are maKe content="999 lol

@ http://www.bglawns.com/eahorc_main.htm
<STYLE type="text/css">
<!--
BODY {
scrollbar-face-color:RED;

need More @ http://www.hot-text.ath.cx/scrollbar/index.html

@ http://www.bglawns.com/eahorc.htm
I remove the STYLE in my editor and there was your scroll bars on it
<<<<<<< it's in the STYLE it killing your scroll bars
<!--
body
{
font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;
font-size:13px}
body
{background:#fff;color:#000}
body
{margin:3px 0 0}
body
{overflow:hidden}
body
{overflow:visible;margin:3px 8px 0}
..mapPanelStart{left:29.32em}
..mapPanelMarginEnd{margin-right:29.32em}
#map{clear:both}
#map{margin-left:8px;overflow:hidden;border:0px none; }
#map{position:relative;z-index:1;background:#e5e3df;overflow:hidden}
#map{position:relative}
#map{margin-left:0;margin-right:0;left:0;border:1px solid #979797}-->

From: Ronx on
http://www.bglawns.com/eahorc_main.htm

These lines should be in the <head> of the page, not in the <body>

<LINK href="msie.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
<META content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0" name=GENERATOR>
<META content=FrontPage.Editor.Document name=ProgId>
<META http-equiv=Content-Language content=en-us>
<LINK
href="eahorc_main_files/filelist.xml" rel=File-List>

in msie.css look for SCROLLBAR-FACE-COLOR: #c00; this sets the scrollbar to
red in IE, but other browsers ignore it.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: EAHORC on
Steve,

There is more text there, at least on pages I created in FP. Below the sat
nav coordinates for the venue there should be coordinates for nearby hotels
and fast food places...

I can see them in FP, but not on the webpages.