From: EAHORC on
I have the same problem with all my direction pages, now anyway.

Everything else on my site works but all the direction pages, which show
people how to get to various slot car venues, open in new windows (which is
fine) but have no scroll bars (which is not).

Here is a couple of examples:

http://www.bglawns.com/directions_Kingslynn.htm

http://www.bglawns.com/directions_pinewood.htm

Regds - Deane

From: Ronx on
Same solution for both pages: remove all references to overflow: hidden,
and overflow: visible.

The CSS can be re-written as:

<!--
body {font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background:
#fff; color: #000; margin: 3px 8px 0; }
-->

Also remove the references to class="MsoNormal" - this class is not defined
and is a carry over from copy/paste from Word or other MS product.

The rest can be removed since it does not appear in the page.
/*.mapPanelStart {left: 29.32em; }
..mapPanelMarginEnd {margin-right: 29.32em; }
#map {clear: both; }
#map {margin-left: 8px; /*overflow: hidden;*/ border: 0px none; }
#map {position: relative; z-index: 1; background: #e5e3df; /*overflow:
hidden;*/ }
#map {position: relative; }
#map {margin-left: 0; margin-right: 0; left: 0; border: 1px solid
#979797; }*/

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)