From: Will on
I recently added a page to my web. Although the page is not part of the navigation graph, I inadvertently deleted the Navigation Bars from all pages when creating it. I brought the Navigation Bars back and, in my local HD web, everything looks and works fine. But after publishing the web to the server, the Navigation Bars on the homepage (on the server web) disappeared. Bars on the others pages appear fine.

Recreating the NB's on the local web and re-publishing doesn't help.

I'd appreciate some advice!

No-SOAP, No-Webservice WSE Xml Signature
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/fb38417b-77c0-4f9b-901a-bc2341bc3a08/nosoap-nowebservice-ws.aspx
From: ANONYMOUS on

What is the address of your page? How can we see what is wrong?

hth

From: Sam Bryan on
Have you clicked refresh? Also delete your temporary files.

From: Hot-text on
EggHeadCafe.com look good here.... I see a working Navigation Bars there too
Go to Internet Properties and Delete temporary files...... Refresh Brower
Then you see a working Navigation Bars there too!!

From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
I doubt that EggHead is the site he's asking about.

--
Rob Giordano