From: Tina Clarke on
Expression Web Birthday Giveaway
http://www.frontpage-to-expression.com/expression-web-giveaway.html

What's up for grabs?

First Prize - Microsoft Expression Web 3.0 x 1
Second Prize - Migrating from FrontPage to Expression Web Ebook v2.0 x 2
Third Prize - Expression Web Tips vol l & ll Ebooks x 3

What do I have to do to enter the drawing?

Answer a mini interview about Microsoft Expression Web (or FrontPage or
SharePoint Designer 2007 if you have those)

When does it start and end?

20th - 30th November

What if I don't have expression web?

You are in luck - Microsoft has a 60 day trial
or you can pick up SharePoint Designer 2007 for free

Expression Web 3.0 Trial
http://www.microsoft.com/expression/try-it/Default.aspx?filter=web3

SharePoint Designer 2007
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepointdesigner/FX100487631033.aspx

There will be a special prize for what we think is the best mini interview,
so taking time to be thoughtful in your answers might just pay off.

Join in the fun

Tina Clarke and Pat Geary
http://twitter.com/expressionweb/

DISCLAIMER - This giveaway from frontpage-to-expression.com run by Tina
Clarke, Microsoft MVP - Expression Web and Pat Geary, Microsoft MVP -
Expression Web is in no way affiliated with Microsoft and Microsoft is not
involved in anyway.

Posted with permission of Paul Bartholomew