First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Center on Page
I've embedded this code on the page and I'd like to have it centered on the page. Here is my code. Whats the code and where do I place it? Thanks in advance!!! <a href="http://www.restingtributes.com/media/v13.swf" style="display:block;width:425px;height:300px;" id="player"> </a> <script language="Jav... 11 Jan 2010 18:47
Edit database...
Are asp pages used to edit and delete database entries? I have many pages for entry, but time to give access to making changes. David ... 11 Jan 2010 16:32
Diverting every page to another website
I posted this question yesterday but it never appeared so sorry if you're seeing this twice. I've a couple of old websites which I want to close but Google have a few pages that stil show up in the search results and I would like to be able to send any visitor to a more up-to-date website of mine. How can this ... 11 Jan 2010 17:39
Includes not working
I can't get Includes to work consistently in FP2003 I have a sidebar and a footer http://ratec.actbus.net/sidebar.html http://ratec.actbus.net/footer.html No matter how many times I update the footer to 11 January 2010, index.html will NOT update - it still shows 10 January 2009 I used to have this probl... 10 Jan 2010 22:57
Diverting all pages to another website
I have a couple of old websites that I would like to do away with but the likes of Google have a cache of these and I would like any surfer to be automatically sent to another of my websites that is more up to date. Is there an easy way to do this via FrontPage. I use FP 2002 ... 10 Jan 2010 17:27
Error 1406 - FP2003 Installation
a. Running Vista with MSOffice 2007 b. FP2003 running successfully for many years on this PC c. Uninstalled FP2003 d. Insert FP2003 CD (sealed in box when purchased - registered with Microsoft ever since) e. Part way through installation comes the following message: Error 1406. Setup cannot write the value to ... 10 Jan 2010 18:35
Stop Fooling Database Entry Users
I have a web form that allows users to enter information in a web form. Two fields (username and email) are set in Access 2007 to Index (No Duplicates), however when testing the forms duplicate entries are not created in Access, however the website functions as if the username and email were unique when in fact t... 9 Jan 2010 23:59
MS Excel as backend/database for website
Hello, If I use MS Excel as the backend/database for a website instead of MS Access or MS SQL, how stable is it? Can you please offer any information on the pros and cons of doing so? Thank you ... 9 Jan 2010 15:12
one page on website won't load in internet explorer
hosting a website www.womencontemporaryartists.com. one page has stopped working and can't re-create. it's the link to WCA exhibitions. the heading displays but text and tables seem non existent. I have never had this problem with any website. using vista and frontpage 03 and godaddy server. godaddy and micr... 9 Jan 2010 07:28
Help! Navigation bar disappeared after re-publishing!
I did some modifications on my navigation bar and re-published the entire website. When I reviewed my site, I noticed that the navigation bar was gone. I called Hostmonster who hosts my website. They uninstalled and re-installed the FrontPage Extension twice and renamed the access file, and each time I re-p... 10 Jan 2010 10:47