First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Load Failed
I can not access my FrontPage 2000 files, when trying to open an existing page ... the page does not open and the message appears: Load Failed cannot load LTKRN90N.dll application file has stopped working When I went to do a system restore, there was a Windows update on the date that the program stopped wo... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
Import Outlook vCard into FP 2003
How do you import an MS Outlook vCard (.vcf) into Front Page? I want to display a vCard on a FP web page such that a visitor can open the Outlook vCard (contact form) and/or download it into their Outlook. I have the Outlook contact form icon on my web site as a .jpg file and the idea is the visitor clicks on thi... 15 Feb 2010 13:14
Help! Cannot Import Navigation
I recently migrated my Front Page website to a new Windows 2003 Server from Windows XP. I am supporting a very small non-profit. To allow web editing I setup our web editors with remote desktop and they log in and edit the website using Front Page 2003 right on the web server. My users are not savvy so all the... 15 Feb 2010 03:16
Keep Video Player Centered in same place.
I've got a picture on the upper left corner that I'm wrapping text around. No problem there <style type="text/css"> img { float:Left; } </style> But I want to KEEP THE VIDEO PLAYER CENTERED and wrap text to the left and to the right. Is that possible. Any help at all. Thanks in advance!! Here's a link to... 17 Feb 2010 17:57
FrontPage 2003 Remote website
I must have installed my website foco.org using frontpage 2003 incorrectly on my new computer, because I cannot create new pages. I can just correct existing ones and I have to click the "Remote Web site" tab on the bottom before I can make these changes. I used to be able to start Frontpage from the "Folders"... 14 Feb 2010 14:03
FrontPage 2002 on windows 7
windows 7 & FrontPage 2002 Issue -- unable to publish sub web . ( able to publish Home page). I did for a test edit some words on the Homepage itself and that edit WAS successful. I do note that just as the publish web is ending no blue ribbon crosses from left to right . I can click DONE but the edit of... 15 Feb 2010 04:21
Search Webbot
1. Where do I find documentation on the parameters and allowed values for the FrontPage 2003 Search webbot? 2. Where do I find documentation on other FrontPage 2003 webbots? 3. How do I limit the FrontPage 2003 Search webbot to a particular folder on my web site? ... 14 Feb 2010 11:48
PROBLEM REINSTALLING IMAGE FILES AFTER CRASHING IN FP 2003
PLEASE HELP! ALL MY IMAGE FILES IN MY FP 2003 WEB SITE DISAPPEARED AFTER PROGRAM SAVING GLITCH. I HAVE A BACKUP FOR THE IMAGES SAVED ON A DVD. I'VE OPENED THE DVD AND COPIED THE IMAGE FILES TO THE DESKTOP. HOWEVER, WHENEVER I ATTEMPT TO CONVERT THE SAVED BACKUP FILES FROM READ-ONLY SO I CAN INSERT THEM INTO FP... 14 Feb 2010 07:23
2 Questions
my first question is i have a recipe web site up but i have tried almost every search engine i can not seem to find any kitchen utensil clip art to use in the ingredients sections of the recipes. The web site is: http://shirleysrecipes.awardspace.biz. I need clip art that is applicable to the ingredients liste... 27 Feb 2010 01:18
Frontpage 2002 on 64 bit Windows 7
I use Frontpage 2002 (ver. 10) on 32 bit XP operating system. I am moving to 64 bit Windows 7. Will Frontpage work? What problems will I encounter? Are there uupgrades needed or should I move to more modern version of Frontpage? Thanks in Advance, ... 16 Feb 2010 22:54