From: CichlidLovers on
I can not access my FrontPage 2000 files, when trying to open an existing
page ... the page does not open and the message appears: Load Failed cannot
load LTKRN90N.dll application file has stopped working
When I went to do a system restore, there was a Windows update on the date
that the program stopped working ... now only FrontPage opens but cannot open
any existing pages.
From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
Google that file...it's from Lead Tools dynamic link library...pretty sure
this has nothing to do with FrontPage, more likely with your image editor.

HOW are you "trying to access my FrontPage 2000 files"...what were you
trying to do and how?

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

From: Ronx on
It is a frontPage 2000 (or Office 2000) file. It is present in my FP2000
install
(Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 10 [or similar] ) on Windows 98.

To CichildLovers, do a repair installation of FrontPage - on the Help menu.
You may need the installation CD, and you may need to run Microsoft or
Office Update afterwards.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
Ah that's why I couldn't find it on my machine, the oldest FP I have is
2002.

--