First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Making My Categories from Includes Folder
Okay not sure the subject line is right. I'm using a template and my categories are manually done. I had asked before if there was an easier way to do this and someone suggested that I make that part of my includes folder. Have no idea how to do that and wondered if someone could tell me. I'm really not good on... 28 Feb 2010 15:37
updating frontpage website with new software
Now that Microsoft is not upgrading or providing support for Frontpage, is there a software I can use that will service my website, which was created in FP? I am a very rudimentary user, and mainly need to upload content, but I want to get a web design software that would allow me to make a few changes. Howev... 28 Feb 2010 13:22
Scrolling Text Field
I am not sure if this is the correct forum or not. I use FrontPage to manage my personal website and I am one step above a novice. On several of my pages I post rather lengthy clips of VBA code. I would like to display this code in some sort of fixed sized text field where visitors could scroll to read or se... 28 Feb 2010 13:22
Firefox in Code LooK Here First
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> Just Add to the top is all it need! All you to have to Do it work you see I just test I out! it look like this <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas... 26 Feb 2010 00:55
Firefox in Code
Published web page is in code in Firefox. http://www.antiqueenginerebuilding.com/engine%20kits%20html how do I convert to regular. ... 25 Feb 2010 22:44
Firefox in Code
I up dated web page and published Internet Explore is fine Mozilla Firefox is in code. What is wrong how do I repair. ... 26 Feb 2010 02:00
Opening file with Word 2007 for editing
i am building my own website (intranet). One of the options i would like to use is opening an HTM-file with Word 2007 for editing. The opening of the file starts by pressing an interactive button on a webpage. Anyone knows an answer how to do this? I think it must be a line in the button properties link. ... 25 Feb 2010 17:08
web page size
I have a large amt of scrolling room to the right and at the bottom of my home page only. How do I change that? ... 25 Feb 2010 17:08
Standards on the toolbar...
I have a strong preference for using "good practice", if not "best practice" when it comes to coding my HTML. I've largely beaten FrontPage 2003 into submission; the code that it generates for me is pretty close to standards-conformant, and I even tend to avoid deprecated usages. I am also very much in favor of u... 27 Feb 2010 00:13
PUBLISHED WEB PAGE IN CODE
When I published web page Internet Explore was fine, Mozilla Firefox the page is in code. I do not see what is wrong. ... 25 Feb 2010 09:10