First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
inserted a video to our website
the steps seemed simple when i inserted a video to our website. but when i uploaded, nothing happens. it doesn't play. here's the link so you can see what i'm talking about: http://www.wwwministry.org/missions-visayas.htm ... 4 Mar 2010 12:22
Printing Publisher cuts off right side
I have created a post card, 4 per page 8.5x11 sheet of paper. I have set the margins in Layout guides to the minimum printing area for my printer and it still cuts off the right side. I am using publisher 2003. -- rileyd ... 3 Mar 2010 18:41
Print Cut Off
I am trying to create a postcard, 4 per page on 8.5x11. I have changed the margins under layout guides to the minimum for my printer and it still cuts off the right side. Please help. I am using publisher 2003. -- rileyd ... 3 Mar 2010 18:41
Printing from MS Calendar Assistant
Can't print calendars form MS Calendar Assistant to my new HP printer. all other documents print. Get this message: Windows cannot print due to a printer setup problem. ... 3 Mar 2010 09:33
FrontPage 2003 Questions
I am trying to create a printable page and I have only the pertinent information on the page and it opens in a second browser window yet I would like the new window to pop up above the online page and only be as large as needed not a full size browser window. Is that possible? I would also like to have the onli... 4 Mar 2010 20:18
CSS ( ul li ul = Hidden) not working
Hi Steep learning curve for me. I am just start to create a CSS web and have created a simple drop down menu http://www.ukoutdoorpursuits.org/Thisisatest1.html Which "seems to work OK when I add in another couple of DIVs below (content and Footer - note the content DIV will hold the editable region). The H... 2 Mar 2010 14:41
What goes in a robots.txt file for more protection?
If there is a robots.txt file in the root directory, how can spiders still list all my files even in the MEMBERS-ONLY section ... 3 Mar 2010 19:48
Files do not show outside Frontpage
I have used FP many years ago and never found this problem. If I use FP to make my web amd save it. If I then wants to see files to add images etc. the files do not show up. Is it because of windows vista I use? ... 11 Mar 2010 03:29
CSS divs / layers z-index
Hi Wndows 7 (expression web - bit also tried frontpage) Sorry if this is the wrong place but all the win7 forums seem to be a little .....hmmmm :-( I have a page consisting of a css drop-down menu and a couple of pictues. Sounds somple ? driving me mad. All I am rying to do is to center the whole lot... 1 Mar 2010 10:17
Sharepoint links don't update when publish to remote
When I used Frontpage to work on a website offline & then publish to the remote server site, the links would automatically update to the remote site references. I'm new to using Sharepoint Designer and can't figure out why this doesn't occur when publishing in Sharepoint. The hyperlinks remain pointed to my l... 28 Feb 2010 16:44