From: menglish on
I am trying to create a postcard, 4 per page on 8.5x11. I have changed the
margins under layout guides to the minimum for my printer and it still cuts
off the right side. Please help. I am using publisher 2003.
--
rileyd
From: Tom Willett on
Ask in a Publisher newsgroup. This is FrontPage.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
"menglish" <menglish(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I am trying to create a postcard, 4 per page on 8.5x11. I have changed the
: margins under layout guides to the minimum for my printer and it still
cuts
: off the right side. Please help. I am using publisher 2003.
: --
: rileyd